Hungarian parliament rejects motion on same-sex marriage
Parliament's human rights committee on Tuesday did not approve for debate a Free Democrat bill allowing same-sex marriage.
The above story is just one of more than two dozen published today by Hungary Around the Clock, the most comprehensive source of daily English-language news about Hungary. For a free trial of HATC, click here. Hungarian news sources include ; ; ; ; Magyar Nemzet; ; news and Hungarian television's nightly news broadcast.
- Molotov cocktail thrown into Budapest gay bar - 2008-06-30 09:39
- Number of marriages in Hungary at historic low - 2008-02-18 10:57
- Population, number of marriages continue to decrease - 2008-01-23 08:54
- Hungarian gov't okays registered same-sex relationships - 2007-11-16 09:19
- Hungarian government to decide on gay partnerships - 2007-11-12 10:40
- Gay marchers demand inquiry into Budapest Pride attacks - 2007-07-11 09:55
- Right-wing protesters attack Budapest gay pride march - 2007-07-09 08:01
- Hungarian gov't member publicly announces he is gay - 2007-07-06 10:03
- Court allows gay man from Transylvania to settle in Hungary - 2006-11-16 11:20